Canine Feeding Frequency Guide
- Up to 12 weeks: 4 meals per day.
- 12 weeks to 6 months (or until puppy is at adult height): 3 meals per day.
- 6 months +: 2/3 meals per day.
Adult to Senior
- Generally 2 meals per day.
- 3 meals per day may be more suitable for sensitive dogs, those with atypical appetite or those with weight issues.
- Some adult dogs are fed once daily (especially working dogs)
The information provided is a recommendation and it's important to remember individual circumstances and needs can be very variable. If you have any further concerns completing our questionnaire will allow for a tailored response.
Click here for cat feeding frequencies.